July 6, 2009

Vent

Pin It now!
since everyone reads my blog...haha, no just kidding...let's start over. since a two people read my blog, but also know people close to me, i'm keeping this vent short and sweet so i can't get it out and move on.

this is my wedding. i'm a nice person and considerate. i'm not thoughtless and shouldn't be treated like my choices are tragedies that are made to disappoint. when i tell you what we have decided, you don't have to say "ok, fine that's your choice". i'm doing things because i want them that way. i don't need people to tell me that they don't want to do it - just do it. do it for me and FI. when you volunteer to help, please do make me harrass you two weeks, then one month, then two months later to get it done. then don't volunteer! stop calling me a bridezilla. remember, this is a celebration of my and FI's marriage. please remember.

i don't feel much better because i know it's going to get worse in the next month. i just needed to put it in writing. maybe i'll remember this in a few years and laugh at how silly we all were.

{fracases.com}

3 comments:

missemi said...

awwwww! don't worry - it'll all work out in the end, and this'll just be a slight glitch in the grand scheme of things :) being one of the two people that read your blog (=P), is there anything i can do to help?? i promise i'll actually do it! ^^

Unknown said...

Bless your heart! I didn't let anyone volunteer to help for my wedding (not that they didn't try) for that very reason.

Erica said...

thanks ladies for your support! i just needed to get it off my chest. feeling much better now :)