November 21, 2009

It's my birthday!

Pin It now! i don't feel 31. i don't look 31 (whatever 31 is supposed to look like). but i'm 31 today. it's a little strange to write since i feel like i'm still in my early 20's, and i don't think that will ever change. maybe when i have kids or when my kids have kids. we'll see...

last night, me, hubby, my parents and my brother and sister went out to dinner for an early birthday celebration. we ate at new big wang in chinatown. ok, that was the old name of the restaurant (it's now called yee li), but new big wang is so much more fun to say. tonight a bunch of us are going to have our big karaoke party at one of the japas restaurants. i love karaoke parties because we have a private room and we can get loud and sing as awful as we want without having anyone else hear. i'll report back with pictures tomorrow!

happy birthday to me!

No comments: