August 8, 2010

One Year Ago

Pin It now! one year ago, i stood next to my best friend and i promised to be with him forever.  he put a ring on my finger and promised me the same thing.  after what feels like the quickest year ever, i can say that i love this man more than ever.  i'm lucky to have found a person that accepts me the way i am and loves me for the person i am.  he loves me whole-heartedly and without condition, which is not always easy!  i love that we've created this life together and that i get to wake up every morning with someone i can joke with, someone who cooks for me (i know!), someone i can rely on and who supports me back.

i feel we've grown and matured over the past year and it amazes me how marriage can bind a relationship even tighter.  i'm hoping i've been a good wife and i can't wait to see what the next year brings.

No comments: