Pizza dough from Whole Foods
Crushed tomatoes with basil
4-cheese Pizza cheese (low sodium)
Grated Parmesan cheese
- Let the dough sit out in room temperature for at least 1-2 hours so it's easier to stretch. Stretch dough out on a pizza crisper or pizza pan. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Stretch it out again.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
- Lightly brush with olive oil or butter. Use a fork to dot the entire pizza with small holes
- Cook the dough for 10-15 minutes
- Let it cool for 5 minutes. Add sauce, cheese, and pepperoni and sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
- Cook for another 15-20 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!!
After our pizza lunch, we headed to see the French for their Hot Wine Sunday party. Delicious mulled wine, roasted chestnuts, homemade apple pie, hot apple cider, cheese and more wine. What more could you ask for on a freezing NYC afternoon? Stay tuned, the French are hosting an Ugly Sweater Party in a few weeks. Lots of fabulous photos to come...