- Someone drilled tiny holes in the sidewalk by our apartment and they sparkle with light at night. It's like a constellation in the sidewalk. Either it's lit up underground, someone filled it with iridescent somethings, or it's fairy magic (I like to think it's the last explanation).
- A full moon tonight.
- Sitting on a bus taking us to a Costa Rican resort, listening to Jack Johnson with my husband and friends, and thinking life is wonderful right now.
- My boss telling me after I return from vacation that she can't imagine how she can get through all the work without me.
- A boxer puppy on the subway platform being carried by its owner and getting enough attention from other riders to last him the rest of the month.
- Katy Perry songs
- Watching the sunset over the Pacific Ocean with my favorite person 5 days in a row.
- Having the US Customs agent at the airport tell us "welcome home" as we arrived back in NY and knowing that it's good to be home.
- Taking out and wearing my warm wool bootie slippers for the winter.
- Knowing that there are jerks (yeah, you neighbor who kicked us out of your Halloween party because we didn't bring alcohol) and finding the good people through all the mess.
- Actually being content.
November 11, 2011
Pin It now! Since repetitive dates or any kind of crazy time/interval/sporadic phenomenon are cause for celebration and seem magical, here are 11 things that have been extraordinary lately (all in their own little way):