February 10, 2012

A Word About Jeremy Lin (and have a great weekend!)

Pin It now! He's become a superstar in NYC over the last few weeks.  I can't tell you how excited I am to watch him (and I'm not even a basketball fan).  Can you believe he's the first Chinese American to play in the NBA (really the first!).  I love that he persevered and that he's representing so many Asians in a sport that has barely any Asians - no pressure man!  The press and fans are going crazy and finding an amazing number of different ways to use Lin - Linning, Linsanity, Lincredible, Lin-ktastic.  Hopefully his fifteen minutes of fame last much longer.

And have a great weekend!  (I started my long weekend with a cup of coffee and pistachio hazelnut biscottis from Toby's Estate.  Ridiculously delish.)

No comments: