Thank you to Shannon at Lost in White Chiffon for awarding me the beautiful blogger award! The rules are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award.
- Paste the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award.
- Share seven interesting things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 7 more beautiful bloggers.
- Link the seven bloggers you nominate.
So here are 7 fabulous/interesting/unique/embarrassing things about me.....
- I don't have a thyroid. I had surgery to have it removed six years ago.
- I started wearing glasses in the second grade. In third grade, I was too embarrassed so I stopped wearing them, but I got in trouble and was accused of cheating even though it was just because I couldn't see the board. Every day I had to have my teacher and my parents initial a sheet to confirm I wore my glasses for that day.
- I love the color red.
- I love donuts, especially vanilla frosted ones with sprinkles.
- I love doing laundry and the satisfaction you get after it's done.
- I was accepted to the Medical Science program in high school, but just after three weeks, I quit and went back to my regular high school. I don't regret it. I regret the grief I put my parents through for having to switch me back.