January 25, 2011

Randoms for the Day

Pin It now!
  1. It's FREEZING!  And more snow is on the way.
  2. Why do people use those sidewalk ATMs that aren't associated with a bank?  They rip you off with fees and are great places for identity thieves to steal your bank info.  There are so many in my neighborhood and I saw three people using them just today.
  3. Have you seen Grandma's Boy?  Hubby and I actually saw it in the movie theater (I'm not sure why), but it's one of the funniest movies I've seen.  There's a guy in the movie that thinks he's a robot and dresses like he's in the Matrix (think Keanu Reeves in a long black vinyl trench coat).  I saw a guy on the street that looked EXACTLY like the robot guy.  I couldn't take my camera out quickly enough and he disappeared into the subway.  (In robot voice): "Please sit on my face."
  4. Smitten Kitchen is my go-to recipe savior.  Thank you Yael for pointing me in her direction.  I was craving a good goat cheese pasta dinner last night and bam! she had one.  Her recipe is here 

No comments: