January 11, 2011

What Would You Grab?

Pin It now! Last night we watched Leap Year and cutie Matthew Goode asked Amy Adams, "If your house was burning and you had 60 seconds, what would you grab?"  She doesn't give a straight answer, but he said he would grab his mother's Claddagh ring.  Totally sappy, but of course you want to fall in love with this guy rather than her fiance who grabbed his computer and cellphone.  So the question is...what would you grab?

I'll give you some food for thought (literally) while you ponder the question.  I made Smitten Kitchen's recipe for Chard and White Bean Stew for dinner.  It's perfect for a cold, snowy night like tonight - it's supposed to snow 8-12" overnight.  Yay for winter!  Seriously!  I usually hate the cold, but last winter while I was in London, I missed all the snow so I'm excited to have another snowstorm so early in the season.  Luckily I don't have a long commute or one that involves a bus or train, otherwise I'm sure I would hate another storm.  I have my snow boots and an extra pair of socks though - bring it on!

No comments: