June 6, 2012

Lately

Pin It now! Sorry everyone, I was gone for the last few weeks (if you didn't already notice!).  I was overwhelmed and unmotivated, a terrible combination for someone who blogs.  I kept reading through other blogs that are over the top fabulous and I wanted to be just as creative, but everything I put together seemed blah and forced.  I felt like I lacked direction, so I stopped writing (to spare you too!).  I'm back, I think...Let's just get back to what I know and like to do and not care how pretty it's all supposed to be because at the end, what you love is what is best.

So what's been happening lately... Kentucky Derby at Maison Premiere, our ridiculously relaxing vaca in the Dominican Republic, BBQs, wonderfully hot days for the Memorial Day weekend, the best fried chicken dinner at Brooklyn Star, Madison Square Eats, having my semi-homeless sister as a house guest for a couple of weeks, finally putting up the perfect Etsy Brooklyn prints in the entryway, two weddings in Long Island, Cafeteria with Alysse, Turkish with the NJ girls, less buying and more spring cleaning, and saying good-bye to the house we grew up in.
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments: